Hello guys! What’s up? It’s a few minutes past 3 on a Friday morning and I’m listening to Darey’s ‘Pray for Me’ which is one of the best songs I discovered this week. I’m also going to be talking about relationships and relationship goals.
Why relationships? Well, I contribute to a website now and this week, I wrote on my favorite celebrity couples who I feel need to stay together (because well, there’s the whole Hollywood I’m breaking up with you phase). Even Ben Afleck and Jennifer Garner who we thought were lifetime goals ended it a few days back (
and I hear they’re on a divorce retreat. What’s that? And what’s the concept behind that?).
Anyway, in course of my writing and looking though all the cute pictures on Instagram and having to make decisions for my article, it dawned on me that Chrissy Teigen and John Legend are the real MVPs. I mean, they’re not really everywhere but when they are, you have to recognize my people.
So I’ll be showing/giving you five top reasons I think they’re adorable and side tip, moral lesson from these.
- When they ordered pizza and stayed in doors all day (and Chrissy thought it wise to update us)
Relationship goals 94/100
It doesn’t get better than this. It’s like hey love, let’s spend some quality time alone! LIKE ALONE.
- When she posted of his derriere
Relationship goals 84/100
I mean, seeing as Justin Bieber’s ass was trending topic at that time, Chrissy had to show off her man. Anything to show off that which is yours!
- The All of Me video
Relationship goals 100/100
You could tell love was in his eyes when he did this. And he didn’t need no vixen apart from the real one to show this in the video.
- When they cook together
Relationship goals 81/100
Chrissy has a food blog, and John is so bae he helps out in the kitchen amidst other things. Pretty sure why love abides, they add it to the meal haha!
- When they do their PDA thing.
Relationship Goals 80/100
Not everyday sha. Chrissy no doubt looks like she loves the attention and John gives it to her all day, all the time. That’s why you hear kissing in public and all that
And honestly, every picture of Chrissy and John together is really goals!
Since we’re still talking about relationship goals, here is this picture for bae (that I don’t have currently, but I have faith)
I would go on and on gushing about this cute couple, but no. Head over to Chrissy’s Instagram to see for yourself
- This week, I’ll be heading to my Alma mater for the annual valedictory service (as an Old boy and other things)
- I’m going on a diet next week (because a friend suggested). Basically no sugar, no red meat and lots of water. Let’s see how it goes!
- I’m having fresh fish pepper soup today after work and orijin (I really cannot wait)
- I wrote about Fashion pieces that are making a comeback. Please read now
- Also, if you sit on a chair for long hours like I do, you should read this piece on HuffPost
- And yes, welcome to the new readers (I’m excited – noticed the site stats). Please don’t be a stranger. Subscribe to the posts and send me an email – email@example.com (THANK YOUUU)
That’s basically it for this week!
Peace, love and everything,